Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remember when there was just ONE?

Remember when most people just had one online presence? Just the website? When there was just the one place where you could find out what was happening with your favorite artist? Now there are so many online options available...so no matter whether you are a facebooker or twitterer....you can most likely find out what I'm doing. On the other hand, I'm trying to figure out when enough is enough....shops...social marketing sites...blogs. What has become of my lonely old website?

As evidenced by the growing list of "where to find me" links on this blog, here are the many ways you can find me online nowadays, where at least ONE of them may be up-to-date.!
My Blog (You are here!)
Etsy . 1000 Markets . Trunkt (You can shop!)
Facebook (You can become a Fan!)
Twitter (You can Follow Me!)

No comments: