I really like how this turned out. I used interfacing from Joanne's Fabrics as the substrate for this collage. I added bits of tissue paper and some pages from an old book found at a flea market. Then I went over it with acrylics in buff titan, and some other warm colors. Once that all dried I covered it all with InkAid so that I could print a digital collage over it. (Yes, I guess I got carried away with the eye digital collage from my previous post). Anyway, I couldn't have done it without inspiration from the Mary Taylor workshop I took on incorporating digital and traditional techniques. I highly recommend it.