Monday, July 21, 2008

Barcelona Digital Painting


Well I guess I've finally recup- erated from the Europe trip. It was SO interesting to see the highlights of the cities I visited (Barcelona image above is a digital painting I did from one of my photos). This is available as an 8x10 print on my etsy shop.

But back to reality.

My grandmother (step-grandmother actually, but she has been so good to me since I was 5 years old, the "step" part doesn't make much sense) was hit by a car the other day and has been in the hospital. Seems like it was a head-on collision and her arm is broken in four places. She is mending, but did you know the gasses in an airbag can burn your skin, like, off? I didn't. So that complicates things. And the fact that she is 90 doesn't help.

I have been whining to myself that I haven't had much time to create, and I think her accident puts things a bit more in perspective. So no more whining, and I'll be happy with the fragmented time that I can find to make new art.

No comments: