Thursday, September 20, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge - Bathrooms!


As I was reading Michelle Caplan's fabulous blog, I realized that I also have a self-portrait image...one I could use for this month's Self-Portrait Challenge theme of bathrooms!
Girls do funny things on "girl's weekend" trips to NYC, and I guess I was no exception! This was taken at Bar 89 in Soho, which is probably something all New Yorkers know about, but being from Massachusetts, well...
This Unisex bathroom had clear glass doors, then when you close them, they turn opaque. So after shopping for knockoffs all day, then enjoying several drinks at Bar 89, we discovered this bathroom and took lots of silly pictures. This is me trying to figure out if I could see outside the door.
Yes, I can hear all the New Yorker's laughing now.

No comments: