Sunday, January 11, 2009

My studio companions


I know some people would go stark raving mad if they had to work by themselves and not have much daily contact with co-workers or clients. Much of what I do involves working alone in my studio...and it suits me just fine. Of course, I do have these constant companions each day to keep me company! Sammy (the cat) and Little Bit (the mini-daschund) -- my favorite lunch partners -- were willing participants the other day while I tried out my new Canon Rebel digital SLR camera. I'm looking forward to a day when the weather is above 20 degrees so I can take it out for a spin!

2 comments:

Me said...

Wa! So cute! You will love your rebel, they are fun!

Vivien Zepf said...

Ooooh, an SLR. I wish I had one. These are great pics. I'm sure they're a precursor to many more. Have fun!