Monday, November 03, 2008

TAG You're It!


OK, I've been tagged by fab photographer
Lucie Wicker.

The rules of tagging:
1. Link to tagger & display these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by commenting on their blogs.

7 Random & Weird Facts About Chris:
  1. I love to travel, but staying in Artimino (see the beautiful Tuscan hamlet above) was so stressful because it was at the top of a ridiculously steep hairpin turning hill, I cried every time we drove up or down. Would I go back? Most definitely...with a sedative.
  2. I don't eat fish.
  3. Two of my brothers are musicians and have performed with and for some very famous people.
  4. Although I prefer not to, I am not above drinking wine from a box.
  5. I married my childhood sweetheart.
  6. My miniature daschund "Little Bit" sleeps under her own little blanket on my bed.
  7. My favorite places to visit are places where there are ALL types of people, like New York City, London and Montreal.

Tagging the following:


Linda Branch Dunn
Sedie - Yarn Obsession
Marla - Sea Glass Things
Muchacha Katy
Jaye - Thirteenth Story
Betsy - Stonehouse Studio
Louise - The Whole Thing

No comments: