Thursday, March 27, 2008

Collage Daily

Tomorrow is my last day at my full time job. I've been working as a graphic designer and communications professional for several years, and have finally given in to the fact that I can have it all, just not all at once. With two extremely active kids, and a hubby who practically lives at work, it's hard to accomplish everything I'd like to (including time in the studio creating). So starting Monday I'll be a full-time artist with mothers hours. It's a little sad because the company I work for is wonderful, but extremely exciting anticipating what's ahead!

Starting Monday I'll join the ranks of those who post collages each day...so check out http://collagedaily.blogspot.com starting Monday! See you then :-)

2 comments:

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico said...

Wishing you the best of luck with your "new" career!

Unknown said...

Thanks Joanie!!